- Safe Food Handling: We provide the Traincan food safe handling course for groups of 10 plus people. $65.00 per person + HST. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see when the next course is scheduled or schedule your own group.
- Collective Kitchens: is a group of people who meet on a regular basis to plan, cook and share healthy, affordable meals. Here at the Learning Kitchen we meet once a month usually a Thursday afternoon @ 12:30pm. To register email email@example.com . This is free for Clients and a Suggested donation of $15 per person for Community to help cover some Food costs. Collective Kitchens can also be booked for private or corporate groups as well. Check with Chef for pricing.
- Thursday Demos: Every Thursday our Chef hosts a Demo class where you can learn how to stretch your emergency box or just get some simple and inexpensive meal ideas. Free for Clients and Freewill donation for Community to help with Learning Kitchen initiatives.
- Family Cooking Workshops: 1 Saturday a Month we host a Workshop aimed at getting families in the kitchen cooking together. This is a great way to get kids interested in healthy foods and gives them the skills and confidence to make meals and snack by themselves or with the help of a parent or guardian. This is also a great way to make new friends and lasting memories with loved ones. To register email firstname.lastname@example.org . This is free to our Clients and Freewill donation for Community to help with Learning Kitchen initiatives.
- Kitchen rentals: The Greener Village has a Class 4 Kitchen. This means a premises where food is prepared or processed without any killing, pasteurizing, of meat or fish, without thermal processing, for sale or consumption on or off the premises, but is not distributed wholesale. So if you are looking for a Licenced kitchen to get product ready for Market or food stalls give us a call or email email@example.com for more information and pricing. The Kitchen is also available for Meetings or other events.
- Corporate and Team Building Workshops: Looking a way to increase motivation and promote cooperation amongst your staff? We can help. We offer Cooking Workshops that offer a fun and delicious way to bond with your staff. Email Kitchen@greenervillage.org for menus and pricing.